Sumifactant

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2002
      Has anyone else been having problems with "Sumifactant" from Colophon Book Arts Supply? My students are having MUCHO problems with it ...so we now use Photo FLo 200. I used Sumifactant for years without incident, but recent purchases seem very weak. Perhaps the formula has been changed????
    • V. Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2002
        Has anyone thought to contact Nancy at Colophon about the problem?

        V W

        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2002
          Definitely......contact Nancy, she is always helpful, very nice and
          informative person...go to the source. She is a marbler as well as supplier
          and can give good tech help.

          I.Nevins