Re: [Marbling] A good introduction

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2002
      Dear Steve,

      The Ultimate Marbling Handbook is a very good place to start. If you are
      working specifically with acrylics you may also want to check out a new
      book: Marbling Easy and Elegant Projects for Paper and Fabric, Laura Sims,
      ISBN 1-57990-195-6 . It is a Lark/Sterling Publication www.larkbooks.com
      under Weekend Crafter Series. It also gives instructions for printing on
      3-D objects. If you get the book from a store you will have to go on-line
      to get a list of supplies. (I wrote the book, but had little control over
      editing decisions.) You may order a book from me with a list included or I
      will mail you a list if you decide to get a book there.

      If you are working with watercolors, Iris Nevins has books you can order
      directly from her. There are other good books that are unfortunately out of
      print.

      Best of Luck to you,
      Laura