International Coordinator Nazih MaaroufHead, Crafts.

  • o�uzhan tu�rul
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12 2:30 PM
      Or 2605988/2605989

      Signature:______________________

      Date:___________________________

      .

    • oguzhan tugrul
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12 3:26 PM
        dear friends,
        I did not send this message ,
        but it is a fact that Mr.Nazih Marouf is the general coordinator of
        IRCICA 's ( International research centre for art,history and culture)
        International Art and Craft activities and head of Craft Developement
        Programme.

        so ,we are encountering a friendly virus ,
        only God knows who squeezed it .

        It must be the cheap Russian copies of computer programmes,
        that we buy in the local Bazaar here.

        Russians Are coming, Russians ARE coming !

        OZ from ARTISTAnBUL
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12 3:29 PM
          Dear friends,
          it must definitely be a virus,
          I just checked the time it is sent,
          here in Istanbul the time is 01.28 AM ,Monday May 13,
          which means I have not yet sent it?!
          OZ from ARTISTAnBUL