Fall workshops

  • Betty Lou Jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      My two friends and I are looking for a 2002 fall workshop in either New
      Mexico or Arizona on paper-making or marbling, paste papers and other
      decorative paper techniques. We already have committments for summer so
      we have to wait until fall. We have taken workshops before in New
      Mexico and really love the Southwest and would love to have a reason for
      traveling there again. Thanks for any advice you can give me.

      Betty Lou Jordan
      bljordan@...