Re: [Marbling] sign up

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2002
      Yahoo itself may be the culprit--as I have recently heard it was incredably
      sluggish earlier this week. If they have joined the email list--there are no
      restrictions--they should be able to get to the group-post, read, etc.....I
      looked earlier today--saw no bouncing posters either. If they are posting
      from their place of work though--there may be security-firewalls and
      such--that are restricting them. If they are using a Mac--I wouldn't have a
      clue how to help them unfortunately......
      Have them try these usual addresses:
      Post message: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: Marbling-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Perhaps I can troubleshoot from the web site.
      Jill