Re: CBBAG Newsletter

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2000
      >>The Newsletter of The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild (v.17,
      >>no.4 Winter 1999) has a lead article by Shelagh Smith entitled:
      >>Watercolour Marbling; the use of Winsor & Newton artists watercolour as
      >>marbling colour.
      >>
      >>Yehuda Miklaf
      I think Shelagh works out of Toronto--and has papers at the Japanese
      Paper Place--for other readers here who are in that region.........(but
      don't quote me!--well.....make that a definite Maybe! LOL)
      Jill
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 23, 2000

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 23, 2000
          >>The Newsletter of The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild (v.17,
          >>no.4 Winter 1999) has a lead article by Shelagh Smith entitled:
          >>Watercolour Marbling; the use of Winsor & Newton artists watercolour as
          >>marbling colour.
          >>
          >>Yehuda Miklaf
          I think Shelagh works out of Toronto--and has papers at the Japanese
          Paper Place--for other readers here who are in that region.........(but
          don't quote me!--well.....make that a definite Maybe! LOL)
          Jill
        • Yehuda Miklaf
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 24, 2000
            Shelagh is indeed in Toronto, but doesn't have e-mail according tot he
            latest membership list. I was speaking to her just a hour ago - a pity
            that I didn't read my e-amil first!

            I suggest that you contact the Newsletter editor, Richard Miller, at
            <rmiller@...>

            Yehuda