Re:Marbling space

  • Yehuda Miklaf
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 6:20 AM
      Interesting that this subject would come up. I have been using the
      'space' question as my excuse for not marbling for several years. Not
      only that I didn't want paint splattered everywhere, but that I felt I
      needed to control the atmosphere.

      [In Toronto, I marbled in the basement, and I got color on everything.
      It was wonderful. There are still some things that we brought here that
      have paint splatters. Brings tears to my eyes.]

      It seems to me that if the splatters are the only problem, one could put
      up clips or holders that would enable the hanging of plastic sheets.
      They would probably be unnoticed most of the time.

      Thanks for mentioning freezing the size. Something new to consider.

      Yehuda Miklaf
      Jerusalem