Re: [Marbling] conference?

  • brownie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2002
      Even though I don't think one is supposed to be able to respond to a digest, but
      Yahoo is letting me--that is really messing up another Group I belong to!.
      Don't worry, I'll delete the messages.
      I was curious about the reference to the conference in Sept. Where may I find
      out more about this? Thanks, Brownie - VERY new to any marbling at all
    • angchengsiew
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2002
        go to arrowmont website at http://arrowmont.org/marblingconf.html

        International Marbler's Gathering