Re: [Marbling] marbling space

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2002
      I used to marble in a basement--right on top of all the flat topped laundry
      appliances--always had drape sheets everywhere...now I am in an apartment
      and in the kitchen. I must admit it is awkward--as the space is much
      smaller. I am still using drapes, but at clean up time, inevitably, I find a
      splatter anyway.
      Jill
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2002
        Seems we ALL start in kitchens or bathrooms! In 1978 I started in the
        teeniest kitchen you could imagine. Lay newspapers all over the floor, they
        pick up easily and it's damp but clean inderneath when done. Also taped
        newspapers to the walls with masking tape. And don't let anyone eat over
        the tray!