Re: [Marbling] yahoo SPAM

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2002
      Thanks!
      Jill
    • Jake Benson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2002
        Hey there,

        A friend told me that Yahoo has changed settings for all the accounts to
        allow a LOT of SPAM. You may like to know that you can change all the
        settings so that you won't receive any of it by going to the following link:

        http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount

        They are also asking for contacts so they can give your phone number out to
        telemarketers.
        VERY BAD!!! you can change that setting too....

        PLEASE spread the word.

        Jake

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2002
          Thanks Jake,

          I appreciate your message. I changed the settings as advised. Gail M.