Marbled Paper exchange received!

  • Sonja Idema
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2002
      Thanks again to Marc Horovitz who did an outstanding job of collating
      and typing out all the information on the marbled paper exchanges! I am
      putting mine in a binder along with the ones I received last year!
      Thanks for all your hard work Marc, and to those who participated in the
      exchange! It was well worth the wait!

      Sonja
    • John Ang
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2002
        Got my eagerly awaited stack of marbled paper form this year's 'Marbled
        Paper Swap'. Very nice samples were contributed and I will surely
        participate in the next exchange.
        Thanks to Marc for good job in organising the swap.

        I noticed in my write-up that I stated my website as
        http://pacific.net.sg/~johnacs. This is incorrect.
        It should read http://home3.pacific.net.sg/~johnacs

        :)

        John Ang Cheng Siew