Re: [Marbling] GRAND Exhibition

  • Gail MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2002
      Hello,

      It sounds wonderful. I will be in Chicago in June. Where is Glenview??
      Thanks for the notice.

      Regards, Gail MacKenzie

    • carylhanc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2002
        Thanks for the notice! I am forwarding it to a group of needle artists in
        the north suburban area who will be excited abut it!
        Could you please post specific dates and an address for the Corp. Hdqrtrs?
        TIA!
        Caryl in Indy who will be in that area in early May!