GRAND Exhibition

  • Milena Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2002
      To All:
      I'm currently involved in co-curating a gorgeous marbling exbition for
      Scott Foresman Publishers Corporate Headquarters in Glenview, Illinois
      (USA). It will open in early May, through the end of July, and debut
      the lovely presention of Jean Marie' Seaton's "Modern Marblers: A
      Rivival Worldwide" (64 marblers represented) in all the lobby display
      cases. The walls will hold the fine art works of over twenty American
      marblers (who were part of my "American Marblers" slide lecture at
      Columbia College last fall). The space and surrounding acreage lends
      itself wonderfully to this type of exhibition.
      Jean's "Modern Marblers" will then move on to the International
      Gathering at Arrowmont. If you are in the Chicago area, or might be
      traveling here- don't miss this exhibition...nothing less than a feast
      for the eyes and senses!
      -Milena Hughes
    • Gail MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2002
        Hello,

        It sounds wonderful. I will be in Chicago in June. Where is Glenview??
        Thanks for the notice.

        Regards, Gail MacKenzie

      • carylhanc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2002
          Thanks for the notice! I am forwarding it to a group of needle artists in
          the north suburban area who will be excited abut it!
          Could you please post specific dates and an address for the Corp. Hdqrtrs?
          TIA!
          Caryl in Indy who will be in that area in early May!