Re: [Marbling]

  • oguzhan tugrul
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2002
      Dear Gail,
      I will leave for Xinjiang on Thursday !
      If DHL is fast enough and it is not a (big) financial obstacle for you,

      yenidogan mahallesi 45/7 sokak no:2 D-13
      zeytinburnu 34760 Istanbul

      Actually ,it is not pouring !
      but I'm still collecting marbled works locally - lot of driving around.
      If you can't make it,send it when I'm back in 10 days,svp.
      cordially yours,
      oguzhan