Marbling Book

  • Ozan Bayram
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2002
      Hi all,
      I am new to his group. I would be very happy if anyone can advice me a book
      which expalins Western tradion on marbling.

      All the best,

      Ozan

      Bunlari mi sunacaksin?
      Göster bana bakalim,
      Koparilmadan çürüyen meyveyi,
      Hergün yeniden yesillen agaci!

      ICQ 53552554
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22 3:44 PM
        I wish to start marbling onto fabric. Can you recommend a great book
        to learn the technique?
      • tss002000
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22 3:45 PM