799Coming back...

  • Dean and Linda
    Sep 28, 2001
      Yikes, now I know what is meant by a disruption of mail service due to a
      virus!! I thought because I had a Mac that I was immune. Well, I deleted
      over 12,000 (yup!) emails last weekend due to a corrupted message. After a
      frantic weekend of trying to clean the computer and answer emails from
      people who got my troubles, I am now trying to recoup and see who tried to
      get us and were denied. Hopefully none of you were infected by us - if so,
      humble apologies.

      If you emailed us over the last week and received no answer, please send
      again. We are here and ready.

      Linda in Tucson, who has a three-day weekend to sew on the comfort quilts
      her 1100+ middle school students are writing messages for
      Hand-marbled Fine Art Fabrics
      Marble-T Design, L.L.C.

      Marbled Mouse Pads!!

      A Registered Safe Shopping site