7462Re: [Marbling] We want to buy some suminagashi and suimonga

  • Mats Omland
    May 12, 2014
      Thank you:) We are trying to get some work from Takaji Kuroda. We will contact you later if we need more suminagashi.

      Den 9. mai 2014 kl. 19.55 skrev 'Elsje' ploegevd@... [Marbling]:

      Hello Mats,

      I am suminagashi worker since 1994. I am Dutch.

      Can you tell me more specific what you are looking for ?

      Mightbe I can help you......

      you can see my suminagashi work in the foto's of this group

      SUMINAGASHI by elsje

      love and attention