7461Re: [Marbling] RE: e-mail sent.......

  • Nancy Akerly
    May 11, 2014
      Marianne, thanks so much for including your website for us to enjoy.  Absolutely marvelous papers and website!  Unusual, unique, and beautiful!  I especially loved the whimsy of your fishes papers!  Wonderful work!
      Warmly,
      Nancy Akerly

      Sent from my iPad
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts

      On May 11, 2014, at 6:19 AM, "mariannepeter@... [Marbling]" <Marbling@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Elaine

      i didn't know you when i travelled in USA and stopped 3 days in Chicago..........2 years ago.

      i live between Brive la gaillarde and Limoges , , if you look at the map of france it's approximatively in the middle of france.
      You can have a look at my website :www.mariannepeter.com, you 'll see some example , and more with the facebook's link.
      I have adresses in Paris where you can see and buy my papers.all informations are on the website.
      see you soon?
      marianne

      > Message du 11/05/14 à 00h22
      > De : "E Gawrych hermanstraat@... [Marbling]"
      > A : "mariannepeter@... [Marbling]"
      > Copie à :
      > Objet : [Marbling] RE: e-mail sent.......
      >
      > Hi, Marianne,
      > I received your "misdirected" email and noted your trip to Seattle. I am a book and paper artist, live in Chicago, have an M.A. in Interdisciplinary Arts/Book and
      Paper Arts from Columbia College in Chicago.
      > What area of France do you live in............ my daughter, son-in-law and family live in Dijon. I usually go to Dijon twice a year to visit my daughter and family.
      > Do you have a web page, examples of your work, etc.?
      >
      > merci!/  Elaine Gawrych

      Mode, hifi, maison,… J'achète malin. Je compare les prix avec Voila.fr http://shopping.voila.fr/

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic