7458Re: [Marbling] We want to buy some suminagashi and suimonga

  • Mats Omland
    May 9, 2014
      Yes. Truly amazing. This helps to create a broader exhibition. It is a small field of interest, but this group was the jackpot in our opinion.
      Den 9. mai 2014 kl. 20.14 skrev Mary Carol Koester marycarol@... [Marbling]:

      It's so wonderful to see those that are in need connected with those that can provide.  Gotta love the internet.  Good luck with this exhibition. Mary Carol Koester, Azalea Bindery, Asheville, NC

      On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 1:55 PM, 'Elsje' ploegevd@... [Marbling] <Marbling@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello Mats,

      I am suminagashi worker since 1994. I am Dutch.

      Can you tell me more specific what you are looking for ?

      Mightbe I can help you......

      you can see my suminagashi work in the foto's of this group

      SUMINAGASHI by elsje

      rood

      love and attention

      xxxe