7373Re: [Marbling] Marbling Intensive

  • Nancy Akerly
    Feb 20, 2014
      Hi Carole!  I have such pleasant memories of our time together as well.  Your work is so lovely.  I hope adding marbling to your toolbox of skills has been helpful.  I am looking forward to this class.  In December I cut my hand badly and couldn't,t work for quite a while.  It will be good to get back to it!

      I hope you are staying warm this wild winter.  Wonderful to hear from you!
      Nancy

      Sent from my iPad
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts

      On Feb 20, 2014, at 7:18 AM, Carole Floate <cfloate@...> wrote:

      Hi Nancy, Thanks for the info.  It brought memories of  meeting with you at the Clearing for an almost private class.  It was outstanding.

      I am sure everyone will have a blast!

      Carole A. Floate
      CF Turnings
      200 W. Witchwood Lane
      Lake Bluff, IL 60044
      P 847-295-2631
      F 847-295-2675

      On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:01 PM, Nancy Akerly <nakerly@...> wrote:

      I will be teaching a marbling Intensive at Peninsula Art School in Fish Creek, WI on the Door Peninsula on Thurs, fir, and Sat, February 27, 28, and March 1 from 9-1 each day.   You will have 20-30 gorgeous papers, learn traditional and creative designs, learn what equipment and supplies you need to marble at home using carrageenan, alum, gall, and acrylic paints. We will have a blast!
      Nancy Akerly
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts

      Sent from my iPad
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts

      On Feb 19, 2014, at 10:13 PM, <jjodrey@...> wrote:

      Hello,
      Does anyone know of an online workshop in marbling? I live in a small town, and don't have easy access to a more traditional classroom-based course.
      Thanks much,
      Jill

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic