7370Marbling Intensive

  • Nancy Akerly
    Feb 19, 2014
      I will be teaching a marbling Intensive at Peninsula Art School in Fish Creek, WI on the Door Peninsula on Thurs, fir, and Sat, February 27, 28, and March 1 from 9-1 each day.   You will have 20-30 gorgeous papers, learn traditional and creative designs, learn what equipment and supplies you need to marble at home using carrageenan, alum, gall, and acrylic paints. We will have a blast!
      Nancy Akerly
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts

      Sent from my iPad
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts

      On Feb 19, 2014, at 10:13 PM, <jjodrey@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      Does anyone know of an online workshop in marbling? I live in a small town, and don't have easy access to a more traditional classroom-based course.
      Thanks much,
      Jill

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic