      From: denisedovey <denisedovey@...>
      To: Marbling <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Jan 30, 2014 11:01 am
      Subject: [Marbling] RE: Plant dyes

      Hi Jill,

      I can not provide the name or where to buy them, but I was provided natural plant pigment powder dyes to use in my EBRU class.  We briefly discussed they were all natural, and blue was from indigo, yellow from tumeric, etc etc. But my instructor brought them from turkey, so I do not know where to get them.  We took the natural pigment and mixed it with water. To that we added the oxgall.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic