      From: nihan buyuksezer <nihandemiralay@...>
      To: Marbling <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Jan 21, 2014 12:54 pm
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] Plant dyes

      Hi,
      I usually crush and powder my paints from ground and soils and minerals.The only plant we use is indigo .
      I tried French Lavendern but it didn't work.They are only good  when you paint papers.Good luck.Nihan Büyüksezer

      On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 6:44 AM, "jjodrey@..." <jjodrey@...> wrote:

      Hello,
      Does anyone have experience using natural plant dyes for marbling? It's something I'd really like to try. If you have any sources or information, they would be very much appreciated.
      Thank you,
      Jill

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic