      From: kathryn fanelli <kathrynfanelli@...>
      To: Marbling <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Jan 7, 2014 12:23 pm
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] Re: interesting process

      Hi Caryl,

      Not oil paints, enamel paints...car paint, nail polish are enamels, oil paints are oil paints used for fine art work.

      Thanks! Kathy

      On Tuesday, January 7, 2014 12:15 PM, "carylhanc@..." <carylhanc@...> wrote:

      Hi!
       If by "enamels," you mean oil colors, Diane Maurer has a chapter on that in her "Ultimate Book of Marbling," which very sadly is out of print
      Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis