7329new kind of marbling

  • Sue Cole
    Jan 7, 2014
      This is the kind of marbling I remember from the fairs in the 1970's, but have been unable to din any info about until now.  It's been imported from Germany and they say that it's an oil based acrylic paint, cleans up with turpentine if you make a mistake.

      Apparently, they only marble solid forms, NOT paper or fabric.

      I think it must be some type of enamel?

      Anyone have any input.  I think it's kind of expensive.  There's also something like it being used in England.

      There's a commercial at the beginning which you can skip
      Sue