7260Re: [Marbling] Marbling paper question

  • Carole Floate
    Nov 17 2:40 PM
      Go to Google and type in Black Ink Paper and you will get to a website that has info for you.  Try the same thing for your brushes.

      Carole A. Floate
      CF Turnings
      200 W. Witchwood Lane
      Lake Bluff, IL 60044
      P 847-295-2631
      F 847-295-2675

      On Sunday, November 17, 2013 4:27 PM, Cécile Evers <cecile.evers@...> wrote:

      Dear all,

      As a couple-month old marbler, I've been looking around on the net and in stores for larger format marbling paper. A friend has recommended 28g sheets of mulberry paper by "Black Ink" but I've had no success in finding them. Can anyone point me in the right direction or perhaps suggest other larger format paper brands?

      Might anyone suggest, too, where to buy Turkish-style rose branch brushes in the U.S.?

      Many thanks in advance,
      Cécile

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic