7232RE: [Marbling] Your List of Cornerstone Marblers

  • 黒田隆二
    Oct 20, 2013

      Dear Barb Skoob

      I am a Suninagashi And Suimonga artist in Japan.

      Please see http://www5e,biglobe.ne.jp/~kuroda

      If you think that Suminagashi and Suimonga are one of styles of Marbring,  please register my name and

      Suminagashi and Suimonga on your list.

      Sincerely,

      Takaji Kuroda

      3-21-12 Higashinakano,nakano-ku