      From: "lladendorf" <art@...>
      Date: Jun 25, 2013 2:38 PM
      Subject: [BookandPrintCollective] this email from BookWorks
      To: <BookandPrintCollective@yahoogroups.com>

      **

      Please contact the person making this offer directly if you are interested.

      I have a complete marbling studio for sale. There is everything needed to
      set up a studio. We have chems, rakes and combs, two marbling baths, all
      the colors of paint you could want, drying racks...everything! Come see and
      make an offer.

      Donna Kassab
      Yarns To Dye For
      927 Greenville Hwy