      From: Nancy Akerly <nakerly@...>
      To: Marbling <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, May 18, 2013 11:45 pm
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] You are all such a wealth of information!

      I would highly recommend any class by Galen Berry. His classes are so inclusive, informative, and hands on, plus his laid back teaching style puts everyone at ease while teaching an incredible amount in only three days. He teaches all over so check on his marbleart.us site for dates and classes.

      And if you are anywhere close to Wisconsin I am teaching a two day marbling intensive at The Clearing in Ellison Bay in June. Not really close to any airports, Green Bay is 1 1/2 hours away. But a great deal of informative, creative, messy fun!

      Nancy Akerly

      Sent from my iPad
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts
      http://www.libertygrovepaperarts.com