      From: Esdehority <ESDeHority@...>
      To: Marbling <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, May 16, 2013 5:53 pm
      Subject: [Marbling] suminagashi inks question

      hi, friends,

      I am having fun with the Boku Undu sumi inks, but want to add colors without mixing so much... i found some calligraphy inks at the craft store which don't seem to work well even with photoflo... then I found Liquitex Professional Acrylic inks at the art store. The person at the counter said they would work, but I'm not sure she actually knew what I was asking. Has anyone had success with these for Sumi , or even regular marbling for that matter?

      Also, how about the pigment ink or dye ink reinkers for stamp pads? Do they work?

      Elizabeth in NC