7076Re: Re: [Marbling] Re: Natural Paints

    May 13, 2013
      It works.... I like ox gall or photo flo better but it works if you have nothing else. Just be sure to dilute it first!
      Iris Nevins
      www.marblingpaper.com

      On 05/13/13, elizabeth<elizabeth.dawes@...> wrote:

      On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Philippines via Arkansas
      <jahral@...>wrote:

      > you would use Photo-Flo or even greatly watered down dish detergent,
      > > if either one of those is available to you there.

      Hi Sue, I'm amazed that dish detergent would work. I guess it shouldn't be
      the antibacterial kind, right? Thanks Lilly