7074Re: marbling literature

  • jjodrey
    May 13, 2013

      I would love to see someone develop an online course in marbling. I live in a very small town, far from any major centres where an in-person course might be offered. I'm sure there are lots of others out there like me.

      I've cobbled together lots of free online resources and watched a number of YouTube videos on the subject, but a soundly developed online course that explores marbling start to finish (or as close to finish as possible), would be an exceptional resource for many.