7050Re: Natural Paints

  • Philippines via Arkansas
    May 7, 2013
      I will try the Dish soap in the acrylic paints. I was using soap in the water colors in the beginning. I worked fine but after a few uses it ruined the sizing. The ox gal is much better. By the way pure ox gall gets nasty quick unless you put a little alcohol in it for a preservative. I have read a lot about Photo-Flo but it is not available near by. My goal is to be as natural as possible in making papers. You will laugh when I talk all the natural and them mention Photoshop, but I enjoy scanning papers and using in Photoshop graphics. I will add a few picture. Some pure marblers will want to faint at how I use the papers. http://www.freehandjack.com/birthday-card-using-tweetyjill-stamps-as-photoshop-brushes