7049Re: Natural Paints

  • Sue Cole
    May 7 2:17 PM
      I don't know if this is any help to you. Ox Gall is normally used for
      watercolors, it might also work for the poster paints, but for acrylic
      paints you would use Photo-Flo or even greatly watered down dish detergent,
      if either one of those is available to you there.

      You might try adding some polymer medium to the coffee for a little body if
      you're able to get it there.

      I've also been using guar gum as a gel, that might be available, but if the
      seaweed is there, I would use that as you have been.

      It's always good to experiment and see what you can come up with.
      HH
      Sue