7039Re: [Marbling] Patterns

  • Nancy Akerly
    Apr 3, 2013
      Kim, may I send you some handouts I use when I teach my classes? Yes, it is an S movement with the Peacock, but an S with the front pins, while the back pins complete the S to make an 8. Hope the pages help. I will send them in two emails as they are memory intensive.
      Nancy

      Sent from my iPad
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts
      http://www.libertygrovepaperarts.com