6981Re: Marbling Bookboard

  • zozo7bra
    Feb 5, 2013
      Oh, yes. I marble 300# Fabriano all the time and quite succesfully. For this project, I wanted to marble the bokboard directly without covering with paper. The surface of the top layer of this board is slightly shiny and would yield a different appearance in finish.

      I am going to try it again and hope to be better and avoid having sippage of the bath between the layers. I'll report the results. I just need to use pins to lay the board on the surface of the bath.

      momora, CA