      From: zozo7bra <momora@...>
      To: Marbling <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 6:50 pm
      Subject: [Marbling] Marbling Bookboard

      Hi all experts here,

      I would like to know if any marblers on this list ever attempted marbling bookboard and what the results were if they did.

      Did the bookboard hold together or disintegrate? Thanks for any help you can provide.

      I have painted bookboard with satisfactory results, but paint is applied with a brush, and setup for drying minimized wet time.

      Thanks;
      momora