      From: KimH <kahether@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 5:28 PM
      Subject: [Marbling] Re: Sigh

      Thank you for your comments, Iris. I am thinking that I did not let the paper with alum dry all the way out. I live in Colorado, so rarely is humidity a problem. I'm thinking I may have been to impatient and didn't wait till the paper was completely dry - it was a little soft when I was working with it.