6932Re: [Marbling] Sigh

  • Nancy Akerly
    Dec 30, 2012
      Kim, I almost forget - paper! I have marbled many different kinds of paper and a few woods. My favorite is also from Galen Berry, texoprint paper, which he sells at a very reasonable rate. As he says on hisnwebsire, '. A very durable 55-lb. white paper, with a slight latex content, which makes it great for marbling since it is not harmed or weakened when it gets wet, it won't rip or tear easily, and it dries out flat.' I have not had good luck with Arches.
      Again best wishes,
      Nancy

      Sent from my iPad
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts