6919Re: [Marbling] Re: New member question

  • Zuhal
    Dec 4, 2012
      Oh ok, so its not something I *must* use - its getting hot here in Sydney so I'm thinking of doing it early mornings for now. I've been told that its not a good idea to do it in the heat. I thought it would be a good idea to use it as I just want to be able to get started and practise often. Thank you George.

      From: George Reynolds <georger1998@...>
      To: "Marbling@yahoogroups.com" <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, 5 December 2012 6:18 AM
      Subject: [Marbling] Re: New member question

      Well just remember that the water solution gets more and more filled with paint as you go so you would not want to preserve it for to long. Plus you lose some every time you lift off the paper or fabric plus you have evaporation ... I find if its done in a cool place like 60F it lasts or 6 or 7 days anyway.