      From: zozo7bra
      Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 1:19 PM
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Marbling] Re: re-new member

      Hi Dee,

      Before you do anyhing, contact Lucie La Pierre, he is in Montreal and a Master Marbler. You can find her information at the website of Les Relieurs du Quebec. They are at AQRAL website = www.relieursduquebec.ca, you will find some of the most accomplished marblers and bookbinders and book artists in the world are right there in Canada, and the supplies cosst a bit less. Should you get a chance google Robert WU, his work is inspiring and quite beautiful and bold.

      Marbling is an extraordinary art and become yourown palette.

      Good luck withyour research;
      momo