      ________________________________
      De: Sue Cole <akartisan@...>
      Para: marbling <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 27 de Setembro de 2012 17:35
      Assunto: [Marbling] good fix for problem scarves

      Some of you may already have done this, but I had marbled some scarves that
      came out to pale and I figured i had nothing to lose, so I dyed them and
      they turned out great. I did some with Procion Dyes and I did some with
      Jacquard Silk Dye, green label in the microwave. I didn't have a huge
      amount of them. The other thing I've done is to overmarble them, but I had
      already put the scarf tank up.

      I have also done the reverse. Dyed some with Procion and didn't like them,
      so I marbled them and those turned out great also.

      Just passing it on,
      Sue