6707Re: Hello, everyone, I am glad to be here, want to be able to acquire knowledge.

  • woshidaawu
    Jul 25 7:59 PM
      Thank you for your answer. I can not find the Kodak fotoflow.I even not find any relevant meaning.fotoflow,I totally can not find the meaning of this word.Can you give more explanation of this word, to facilitate me to find this kind of material.Afternoon I went back to try to buy watercolor,Thanks for your watercolor of this proposal.Ox bile has received.I will continue to experiment once more.
      Have to say that online translation is awkward.My language is very limited. Please forgive me

      Thanks again
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic