      From: dima cristian
      Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 7:14 AM
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Marbling] Oil colors

      Dear marblers,
      My name is Chris, I'm book restorer and beginner in marbling. I have started with paper marbling using oil colors, but I didn't got so good results and besides of that, it takes a long time to dry. I don't know if I did it right to start with oil colors... What kind of colors should I use for beginning?

      Regards, Chris