6607RE: [Marbling] Re: Get gel or gel get?

  • Feridun Ozgoren
    Mar 12, 2012
      Greetings,

      I am a native speaker of Turkish.

      I can assure you that it does not mean "to and fro".

      “In its original language” wich is Turkish, it simply means go (git, not get) and, come (gel). "To and fro" is not even close.

      Best wishes,

      Feridun Özgören