6606Re: [Marbling] Re: Get gel or gel get?

  • Cynthia Eaton
    Mar 12, 2012
      I'll refer to Galen Barry on this who writes that gel git in its original
      language basically means "to and fro" when pronounced "git gel" would mean
      "fro and to" that is not an exact translation according to Galen but
      basically the idea. I personally agree with Benjamin Franklin who said "if
      communication is achieved then the language is sufficient" we all know what
      is being referred to, and it has been published both ways with many
      different spellings over the years.