Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

6589RE: [Marbling] Get gel or gel get?

Expand Messages
  • Feridun Ozgoren
    Mar 11, 2012
    • 0 Attachment
      Dear Anthony,

      Correct spelling is git-gel. Gel-git is also used.


      Feridun Özgören

      From: Marbling@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of anthonianthonianthoni
      Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 1:42 PM
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Marbling] Get gel or gel get?

      There is a type of marbled paper that is made by drawing a stylus across the
      bath in parallel strokes.
      The name for this pattern (borrowed form the Turkish ) appears to be the git
      gel , but I have seen people refer it to as gel git.
      can anyone who is fluent in Turkish shed some light on this issue?


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic