6532about Antonio Velez Celemin's book

  • rosanna corrò
    Feb 27, 2012
      Hello everybody,
      I wanted to share with all of you my experience with Antonio's new book. here's my opinion:
      I had great satisfaction in turning over page by page. I appreciate all the sections,the images are amazing. finally I can say I have a serious, really interesting book about the art of marbling in my library. It's an useful tool for the ones who already have experience with marbling but at the same time for the ones who start appreciating this art.

      I advice it to everyone.

      Rosanna Corrò