      Da: irisnevins <irisnevins@...>
      A: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Inviato: Martedì 21 Febbraio 2012 1:08
      Oggetto: Re: [Marbling] Re: Edge marbling

      That;s exactly how I do it, down to the same clamps! They make a good handle.
      Except I use watercolor, not acrylic.

      Iris Nevins
      www.marblingpaper.com

      On 02/20/12, angchengsiew<angchengsiew@...> wrote:

      Here's a video demonstrating dipping in edge marbling.

      Forward to 1:50 min
      http://youtu.be/KMiwjKzWKrw

      Forward to about 1 min.
      http://youtu.be/XkYVRVmbIAk

      You can also view these entire clips, which shows bookbinding processes.