6478Re: [Marbling] Edge marbling

  • Antonio Velez Celemín
    Feb 18, 2012
      It's very well explained, Iris.

      The only problem is not to get dampness in the book, and using clamps and
      giving time to dry the books, solve the question. Painting will never stain
      the interior of the book because there's only a thin layer on the surface
      of the bath, unable to get inside the book. So, as I said, dampness is the
      only problem to take care.

      Antonio